Sunday 30 June 2013

Prayer pointers - give thanks


Please give thanks with me for much answer to prayer -

1. Give thanks for provision of accommodation in Athens. Please pray for me as I get to know my landlady (who seems to be friendly from email conversations). Pray I would be a good witness to her and all my other neighbours.

2. Please pray on for me financially as I look to get my money situation steady and in good order before going to Greece.

3. My meeting with CMS is on Monday - I would value your prayers that this is a good meeting and productive in knowing how I might be able to serve God whilst in Athens.

In the picture you can see in the distance Lykavitos a beautiful mountain you can climb to get great views over Athens. My flat is located just the other side not too far from there.

With many thanks,
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment